Fee per Bed $1,200:
We offer family style all gender homes to create an inspiring environment in which everyone can create a new sober lifestyle. We are in the business of helping to save as many lives as possible and have been doing so for seven years.
Casa Blanca offers our highest level of care. Everyone living here is at a different stage of their recovery and the family takes care of one another, with special attention given to those newly sober. On-site staff closely monitor residents and their needs. Casa Blanca is a mansion on top of a hill and up a private road. Cars are permitted for those that have already transitioned back into the full swing of life and have earned trust and shown responsibility. We offer transportation in the local area which allows us to monitor residents being accompanied by staff as well as to meetings as a family. The Casa Blanca family can often be found grilling on the back patio while enjoying the sunset as they enjoy one another’s company and their newly found sober life.
- Multiple private patios, pool, and spa
- Media room with celestial ceilings and satellite TV on large screens with premium channels.
- High-End Kitchen
- Wi-Fi High-Speed Internet
- Maid Service
- Daily transportation available.
- Amazing hiking available with stunning views.
- Basketball hoop.
- Aromatherapy, yoga, reiki, massage, and personal training referrals available on request.
- Parking on property
- Laundry room with washer and dryer